These terms and conditions apply to the client and Unashamedly Human Pty Ltd (ACN: 648 728 296 ) and relates to your participation in our program known as Amplify.
- As a client of Unashamedly Human Pty Ltd in the program Amplify you understand that all information and techniques, skills and concepts that are shared by speakers and trainers and all on-line video and audio recordings, all audio and video trainings, manuals, information, checklists, documents, websites and other materials are the property of Unashamedly Human Pty Ltd and are for education only. They are not to be relied on as any type of professional, medical or other advice.
- Amplify and the associated materials may only be used for educational purposes and only for non-commercial use.
- During any online seminars, live videos, online communication platforms (Voxer, WhatsApp) and Facebook groups, you may be included in the sharing of confidential information. Please choose to respect the participant/speaker and refrain from discussing this outside the sessions.
- Recording is not permitted during Amplify content and associated events.
- Amplify and the associated material remains the copyright of Unashamedly Human Pty Ltd and is not be replicated, modified, licensed, published, transmitted, distributed, uploaded, broadcast, sold or otherwise transferred without our written consent.
- Amplify and the materials, usernames and passwords provided to you are confidential and must not be given to, or shared with anyone.
- Throughout the 6 months of the Amplify program there are no cancellations or refunds. Should your credit card expire, you will be required to supply new details that will take you up to the end of the agreed payment period. We reserve the right to suspend your access to Amplify until your payments are up to date and any late fees will be incurred by you and not Unashamedly Human Pty Ltd
- You will secure a place in Amplify with one single payment of the 4-month program cost or the first instalment of the monthly payment plan. You agree to pay all 4 monthly instalments of the payment plan.
- The Clients of Amplify understand that they will conduct themselves professionally and ethically throughout the program. If conduct is deemed unacceptable and not corrected after notice, Unashamedly Human Pty Ltd reserves the right to terminate your program.
- You understand any live events (including online) associated with Amplify may be filmed with footage that may contain the audience. This footage may be used to create products such as online videos or Social Media content. You give permission for this to occur.
- You agree to be interviewed for marketing and training purposes.
- We reserve the right to vary this agreement and revise the content of Amplify, cancel or reschedule part of Amplify or to make other changes to Amplify as reasonably required.
- No assurances or warranties are made with respect to the results obtained from participating in Amplify – in short, the results are not guaranteed as results are based on many factors.
- For the duration of Amplify, you agree to remain a member of the Amplify. If you leave the Amplify, Unashamedly Human Pty Ltd has the right to terminate your Amplify
By becoming a client of Amplify you agree to the above points of the Agreement. Should you have any questions, please contact us via our contact us website page, phone or email.
Updated 13 July 2021